It’s not always easy to make the transition from being a co-worker to being an officer.
Since 2001, Sound Employment Solutions, LLC has been working in the public sector, partnering with new mangers to make sure you are prepared for new and sometimes unexpected responsibilities.
We use real life scenarios – many of which are specific to fire service to show you how to effectively manage employee performance and discipline.
In this workshop, we will cover:
· Elements of employee performance management
· Difficult conversations about employee performance/behavior
· Giving meaningful performance/behavioral feedback to employees
· How to prepare, write, and present a written performance document
· To solicit employee input, set goals, and improvement performance
· How to conduct a disciplinary meeting
· Adhering to employee procedural rights: Weingarten and Garrity
· Tips for handling “thorny disciplinary” misconduct such as off-duty conduct
... and much more!
So, Now You're a Fire Officer
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.